Wednesday, March 30, 2011

tiny happys

i recently found a kiwi blog called tiny happy.  its all about crafts, sewing, and pretty stuff.  here are some random pictures that made me happy
needs a bumper sticker that reads "platypus is my co-pilot"
click to view adorable drawings.  plus i frikkin love olives
forsythia bush about to burst into color
3 pound bag of salad for $5
my homemade produce bags even though the checkout girl made fun of me in spanish cos she thought i couldnt understand..
gorgeous blackberries from mexico

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and greetings from California. My name is Mario and I wanted to stop by, visit your blog and say thanks for adding me on FB.
    I love the concept of your blog. Thanks for bring Happy in many forms.
    I write a blog about Food. Recipes. Relationships. Sometimes vice versa. Please stop by and visit. Comment. Maybe Follow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...