i were in a gang or a band.. i'd want to be known as the cupcake punks. but really, this post is about peanut butter steampunk sprinkled cupcakes. 6 of one, half dozen of another, eh?
Friday, May 1, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- fabric: fluffy stretch knit
- pattern: simplicity/new look S0446
- look: d [plus sleeve and waist ribbing]
- thoughts: def shorter than i thought, hence the ribbing
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
finish start my reupholstery project, i of course had to go to the fabric store. then i found the knits section and went a little nuts. but i actually used the fabric i bought instead of hording it away like a little squirrel prepping for the fabricpocalypse. also $3 patterns. yesssss.
- fabric: heavy ponte knit
- pattern: simplicity/new look S0446 - apparently doesnt exist anymore
- view: c
- thoughts: very small neck hole, baaarely dress length, good fit across shoulders/back
Saturday, April 4, 2015
an old category i havent used in several years.. and likely why after i allocate the monies in my account to bills, i have about $.45 to my name. but i digress - things i want to buy. the fabric edition:
- what: knits
- where: fabric.com
- why: renewed obsession with sewing knits
Monday, March 30, 2015
mums, of all people, found the tiniest chair ever at some kind of estate sale where they live, and brought me the chair to reupholster. and then it sat in my living room from thanksgiving 2014. over christmas, my sister and i perused fabric.com for the appropriate fabric, i ordered it, aaand it sat in my sewing room for the next 4 months.