- fabric: fluffy stretch knit
- pattern: simplicity/new look S0446
- look: d [plus sleeve and waist ribbing]
- thoughts: def shorter than i thought, hence the ribbing
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
finish start my reupholstery project, i of course had to go to the fabric store. then i found the knits section and went a little nuts. but i actually used the fabric i bought instead of hording it away like a little squirrel prepping for the fabricpocalypse. also $3 patterns. yesssss.
- fabric: heavy ponte knit
- pattern: simplicity/new look S0446 - apparently doesnt exist anymore
- view: c
- thoughts: very small neck hole, baaarely dress length, good fit across shoulders/back
Saturday, April 4, 2015
an old category i havent used in several years.. and likely why after i allocate the monies in my account to bills, i have about $.45 to my name. but i digress - things i want to buy. the fabric edition:
- what: knits
- where: fabric.com
- why: renewed obsession with sewing knits
Monday, March 30, 2015
mums, of all people, found the tiniest chair ever at some kind of estate sale where they live, and brought me the chair to reupholster. and then it sat in my living room from thanksgiving 2014. over christmas, my sister and i perused fabric.com for the appropriate fabric, i ordered it, aaand it sat in my sewing room for the next 4 months.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
the first outfit says... 36 degrees? whatever winter, were over. the second outfit i was told "wow, your necklace matches your shirt exactly!" well.. really what else would you expect? the third outfit i was told by several people that i looked like a gypsy/zen priestess. also, the skirt is just a little too long to wear through a wet sloppy dish room. but lace dries quickly. ...all over the tops of my feet.
- cardi and shorts: old navy
- tank: h&m
- tights: target