Thursday, April 26, 2012

here we go a thriftin

nice work dress with a front ruffle which garnered the following conversation:
  • my mom: wait whats wrong with it?  
  • me: nothing
  • mom: why did someone get rid of that?  
  • me: cos i wanted it.  and they knew
  • mom: um.
 
green colorblocked skirt and lined wool skirt with an itchy waistband
$6 suede jacket - the sleeves had been hand sewn a bit too short and with a single thread pull they were perfecto.  even for ole monkey arms.

a surprisingly flattering express skirt that is in desperate need of 3 more buttons

lastly a mint bolero from old navy.  when the hell was this in stores and why didnt i have one then?

linking up to megan's thursdays are for thrifters

2 comments:

  1. I like the first dress and it is awesome you thrifted it. :) And that skirt and bolero, me likey. a skirt that doesn't have the buttons are sure the easiest fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! im pretty excited about the dress and i may have to wear it on my *last* day of temping tomorrow. its still not...warm here in maine. for the skirt i need to either find matching itty bitty flat buttons in my stash or take the dangerous trip to joann's and try not to spend $50+...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...