Monday, March 26, 2012

liz's laundry

  • black lace top: victoria's secret
  • green tank: rainbow
  • black skinny pants: h&m
  • skirt and blazer: thrifted
  • top: forever21
  • belt: h&m
  • top: macys
  • tank: charlotte russe
  • skinny jeans: gap
i finally redid my green nails.  and welp.. after about an hour id chipped two of them.  sitting on the futon.  and then this morning i sliced my favorite [middle] finger open and the resulting bandaid took off both the sparkle and clear polish.  i guess i need a better topcoat.
  • sweater and scarf: thrifted
  • tank: h&m
  • black pants: kohls
linking up to patti of not dead yet style's visible monday - the [very subtle] pattern mixing with the skirt and bright colors made me feel quite visible!  but i now temp in a cubicle.  sooo not actually visible. 

8 comments:

  1. Patti_NotDeadYetStyleMarch 26, 2012 at 6:39 PM

    Very nicely done Liz! I really like the skirt and blazer outfit, and the scarf in the last outfit is fab. Thanks so much for sharing with Visible Monday : >

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy my dear!
    Love the black dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit! that black top is soooo lovely! And your finger slicing accident sounds very painful! :( Hope it wasn't too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you styled these outfits. How unfortunate that you had to be hidden in a cubicle! I also looked at your dress restyling post and am very impressed. What a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! i am trying to wear more of my thrifted items instead of hoarding them away for some kind of occasion

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the lace, but the sleeves are a bit intense - very full so i tried pinning them down. and my knives are quite sharp so it didnt hurt at the time. but normal things like..typing are twingey. i just made that a word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! i drink way too much coffee so a good portion of my work day is spent bounding down the hallway to the bathroom.

    thanks for the follow and i'll definitely be checking out your blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...