with the fabric bought for a different pattern..
and probably my most professionally finished dress ever. all interior seams are either serged or bias taped. the cap sleeves had bias tape as part of the instructions, but i had the forethought to serge everything else.
i also finally finished the skirt i had pieced together from the men's shirt i bought in my massive goodwill haul.
but obviously i didnt do the slash pockets and the waist tie is different. unfortunately since i took the time to line up the vertical lines with the pleats...it just looks weirdly poofy around the hips. perhaps the sides need to be taken in a bit more.