regardless, i found a quick and easy recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies on allrecipes.com
that i abridged for my own mishmashed cookbook.
- mix 1 teas baking soda and 1 teas soy milk and set aside
- mix 1 C canned pumpkin, 1 C sugar, 1/2 C vege oil, and 1 egg
- add pinch of salt, 1 teas ground giner, 1 teas cloves, 1 teas nugmeg, 2 teas baking powder, 2 teas cinnamon, 1 T vanilla, mix well
- add 2 C flour and 1 1/2 C chocolate chips
- drop T spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake 350 for 10 min