i have conceded that i may be a credit processor/analyst for some months. i was hired on as a part time temp data entry "operator" ie: i typed stuff. i have since gone full time, and as of next week i will be a permanent employee. they are also training me to be a credit analyst so i will get to assign the moneys instead of just typing up applications.
not where i ever expected to be.
in a million years
the plus side:
- i really like my office/company/coworkers
- benefits including health insurance
- regular weekday hours with regular pay - ie time for hobbies and adventures
- i am actually learning new things
- downtown office location - walkable from my apartment
- upward mobility and raises
- its a job
- not renewable energy or engineering