Wednesday, February 19, 2014

liz's laundry

  • scarf: siempre mas [little shop in portland]
  • dress: thrifted
  • heattech leggings: uniqlo
  • sweater: gap hand-me-down from the sis

so i re-dyed my hair.  its back to dark reddish/purple.  and umm variegated.  not-so-skilled with the dying the back of my hair.  but then again, it has never ever been all the same color.  except that one time i spent way too much money having it done in a salon. seriously $70 for freakin hair?  i think not.  also, this purple dress is one of my "oh my dear god i cant dress myself today and am already so freaking late for everything" outfits.  and everyone at work absolutely loved it.  i dont understand.
  • dress and leggings: charlotte russe
  • earrings: bass outlet
  • scarf: target
  • scarf and top: target
  • sweater and skirt: thrifted
  • leggings and tank top: f21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...