Tuesday, June 10, 2014

1000th post - liz's laundry


so.  after starting my wee blog january 15th 2009... this is my 1000th post!  holy crap you guys.  the blog has seen me through 2 states, 2 schools, 7 jobs [gak], 1 failed relationship, and a metric shitton of pictures.  thanks for sticking with me, and its nice to know that people other than my mom actually read this website.  although.. i dont think she's checked in awhile.  hope you'll be around for another 1000!
  • sweater and tank: h&m
  • top: sorbetto made by me!
  • pants: uniqlo

  • top: tj maxx or somewhere like that
  • tank and skirt: h&m
  • leggings: uniqlo
  • sweater: pac sun [circa 2002 or something]
  • sweater top: target
  • tank: h&m
  • pants: macys
  • necklace: gh bass outlet
  • feeling like some kind of spumoni ice cream all day: priceless...
  • necklace: icing [grown up claire's]
  • dress: asos
  • leggings: idk.  i cant even tell what color they are now..
  • dress: gap
  • scarf: gh bass outlet
  • fancy pants hair: frizzy fro taming time
  • blazer: target
  • scarf: h&m
  • dress: thrifted in nyc
  • pants: uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...